Taylor County High School academic team participated in the District Governor's Cup on Saturday, Jan. 22, at Marion County High School.
Team members brought home several individual awards for written assessments:
- Hannah Hansford - 1st Place Language Arts and 2nd Place Composition
- Lily Robertson - 1st Place Science
- Caleb Penick - 3rd Place Composition
- Porscha Force - 4th Place Arts and Humanities
- Ethan Goodson - 5th Place Science
- Ava Laymance - 5th Place Composition
Students on the quick recall team earned first runner-up and the TCHS academic team won runner-up overall, advancing to regional competition.
Expect greatness from our students!